Filled with wide tree-lined streets, and rolling hills, but less than 30 minutes to Manhattan, this cooperative is located in an area that is both lovely and convenient. The area features excellent schools including Bayside High School, M.S. 74, M.S. 158, P.S. 31 (also a magnet school), Benjamin Cardozo High School and 11 other elementary schools. With top-notch shopping at the Bay Terrace Shopping Center, excellent services throughout and a variety of parks – including an 18-hole public golf course at Clearview Park, Bayside residents enjoy a wonderful lifestyle.
- Conveniently located cooperative
- Steps to the premier Bay Terrace Shopping Center
- Express bus to Manhattan/Minutes to the LIRR
- Centrally located and minutes to all major highways
- Top rated school district #25