Located in the St. George area of Staten Island, Bayside House features views of lower Manhattan and New York Harbour. Conveniently located near the new St. George Ferry terminal, the building’s residents enjoy an easy, free commute via the Staten Island Ferry directly to Lower Manhattan. The building is situated on a quiet, tree lined street in close proximity to the Staten Island Museum, the St. George Theater, Borough Hall, Courthouse, Public Library, the Staten Island Yankees Ballpark, and the National Lighthouse Museum.
- Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Sun Filled Apartments
- Full-time Superintendent
- Laundry on Premises
- Indoor and Outdoor Parking
- Views of New York Harbor
- Near Nicholas Lia Memorial Park
- Walking distance to Staten Island Yankees Ball Park
- Walking distance to Staten Island Ferry
- Walking distance to the Railway and almost all Local Bus Routes
3171 Richmond Rd.
Staten Island, NY